I recently designed the promo picture for Monta Vista Octagon's Cure Cancer Cafe Auditions! Here it is:
Contact Form
Monta Vista Octagon Cure Cancer Cafe Auditions
- Posted by : Nadia
- at : Friday, May 1, 2015
- 0 Comments
Total comment
Total Pageviews
Category List
About Me
Followers
Labels
Labels Cloud
Popular Posts
-
As a part of my U.S. Government course, our final project was to research and present on our assigned U.S. political party. The party my g...
-
Along with loving programming and graphic design, I also love photography. Here is today's graphic design creation, dedicated to photogr...
-
I recently attended the Lunar New Year Festival held by the Cupertino Chamber of Commerce and got the chance to meet Ro Khanna, one of the c...
-
Here's a promotional picture I designed for our Facebook page ( facebook.com/svdesignit ) when Design It was accepting new applicants.
-
I was recently assigned to make a fact sheet for the Cupertino Chamber of Commerce, for Cupertino businesses interested in putting their bus...
-
Working on a new project with my sister! This is just a little bit of what I've made for it so far. They're supposed to be "m...
-
Every year, Monta Vista Clubs create a page for the Monta Vista Club Book. Here is the page I created for Monta Vista Design It:
-
At the early age of eight years old, Obama became my inspiration. I watched his debates in awe –amazed by his articulation, eloquence, int...
-
A quick design I made for Design It's social media in light of the start of the summer of 2016.
Pages
Video of the day
ADs
About Me
Popular Posts
-
As a part of my U.S. Government course, our final project was to research and present on our assigned U.S. political party. The party my g...
-
Along with loving programming and graphic design, I also love photography. Here is today's graphic design creation, dedicated to photogr...
-
I recently attended the Lunar New Year Festival held by the Cupertino Chamber of Commerce and got the chance to meet Ro Khanna, one of the c...
-
Here's a promotional picture I designed for our Facebook page ( facebook.com/svdesignit ) when Design It was accepting new applicants.
-
I was recently assigned to make a fact sheet for the Cupertino Chamber of Commerce, for Cupertino businesses interested in putting their bus...
-
Working on a new project with my sister! This is just a little bit of what I've made for it so far. They're supposed to be "m...
-
Every year, Monta Vista Clubs create a page for the Monta Vista Club Book. Here is the page I created for Monta Vista Design It:
-
At the early age of eight years old, Obama became my inspiration. I watched his debates in awe –amazed by his articulation, eloquence, int...
-
A quick design I made for Design It's social media in light of the start of the summer of 2016.
